BOLLINGTON FESTIVAL – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Tickets are sold by Bollington Festival whose registered office address is 1 Park Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 6SR. Contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchanges, Refunds and Returns
2. Once you have purchased tickets, they can only be exchanged, refunded or returned in the circumstances described below:
a. If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract the customer will be entitled to a full refund;
b. If the Event is cancelled, postponed or material changes are made to the Event, namely a change of the venue or the headline act, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised. However, in these circumstances, only the face value of the tickets will be refunded as these are circumstances beyond our control;
c. There will be no refund stolen tickets (save that duplicate tickets may be possible);
d. Any refund will be made using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets;
e. Refund requests will be accepted up until 1 week before the date of a revised event or 1 week after notification of the change (whichever is the later) unless otherwise advised.
3. When events are cancelled, postponed or the venue or content is significantly changed, we will do our best to inform all purchasers using the contact details provided when the order was made. However it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to make contact with you.
4. It is the responsibility of our customers to inform Bollington Festival of any change of address, contact telephone number or email address both before and after receipt of your tickets.
5. Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
6. Although Bollington Festival will use reasonable endeavours to indicate any age or other restrictions that apply to events, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for entry to the event that they are purchasing tickets for.
7. Bollington Festival reserve the right to refuse admission to an Event and tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. We will therefore not offer refunds to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is usually prohibited.
8. We will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages.
9. We will not be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue, performer, promoter or others.
10. For certain events there may be a restriction on the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased. We will use our best endeavours to publish this information on the Site and at the point of ticket selection for the event. In such case, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without notice.